1. Get closer to your customers than ever before.
Signal’s enterprise-wide customer identity solution enables you to:
- Recognize your customers at critical moments in the buyer journey.
- Understand their needs through a real-time view of the customer’s history with the brand.
- Engage them with relevant content and offers.
- Drive more value for customers — and increase their spending.
2. Keep control of your customer relationships.
- With Signal, you aren’t guessing who your customers are and what they’re doing. You know.
- You own your identity graph. You can take it anywhere. Use it for any internal application and with any external vendor you choose. And do it all in a privacy-safe way, without ever releasing personally identifiable information (PII) to Signal or any other vendor.
“If you don’t have an up-to-the-second view of who I am, you’re missing an opportunity to engage with me in this moment,” says Blane Sims, Chief Innovation Officer at Signal. “I might be making a decision right now about what to buy, or whether to stay with you as a brand, or maybe move on to another offer I have. If you can’t identify me, then you’re going to miss the critical moment in which you could deepen my engagement with your brand.”
When Signal talks about “identity,” that doesn’t just mean knowing someone’s email address, age and gender. It means knowing whether Blane, in his example, is one of your high-value customers, having purchased items in three of the 30 product categories you sell and having a CLV in the top 10% of your customer base. Or, as another example, whether he’s someone who has browsed your site several times but hasn’t purchased yet, either online or in-store. It means having a robust view of each individual customer’s past and present behaviors, online and offline, and being able to activate in-the-moment marketing at the 1:1 level with any vendor of your choosing.
More than 10,000 brands around the world choose Signal. Don’t let your brand miss any more critical moments.
Originally published June 01, 2017