Keystone Solutions, Cardinal Path and Semphonic among analytics consultancies supporting BrightTag clients
CHICAGO — June 29, 2012 — BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, announced today it has partnered with six industry-leading analytics consultancies to further expand support for its tag management solution. The company has inked agreements with Blast Advanced Media,Cardinal Path, The Encima Group, Keystone Solutions, Semphonic and WebHue to support analytics implementations for its growing roster of global clients.
The BrightTag ONE platform provides a data-centric tag management solution to help website owners simplify how they integrate third-party marketing services into their sites and mobile applications. Often, these integrations include analytics systems such as Adobe’s Web Analytics Tools powered by Omniture, Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics or Webtrends, among others. Through these partnerships, BrightTag is extending the capabilities of its services and providing clients with additional industry-leading expertise in data-driven analytics.
“BrightTag’s data layer enables a rich analytics implementation that we have not yet seen before,” said Matt Wright, CTO at Keystone Solutions. “The agility of the BrightTag ONE system gives our clients better quality data, normalized across multiple sources. BrightTag’s unique approach to cataloguing site actions and events into a comprehensive ‘data dictionary’ ultimately helps us deliver superior results for our shared clients.”
“As a leading digital analytics agency, we are committed to helping our clients make the promise of real time web analytics a reality,” said Andrew Swinand, CEO of Cardinal Path. “BrightTag’s technology supports our methodology while giving our experts flexibility to support client’s unique needs.”
“Compared to traditional methods of tagging, BrightTag delivers faster deployment, lighter page-weight and better governance to our clients. As a global web analytics and measurement consultancy, many of Semphonic’s clients require complex and large analytics implementations. BrightTag’s seamless integration of marketing tags and excellent system for organizing custom code is an important tool to help us accomplish our client goals, said Gary Angel, Semphonic President and CTO.”
“Analytics-minded buyers care deeply about the structure, quality and governance of data,” said Scott Grossman, SVP of Business Development at BrightTag. “As our client base grows, we’ve seen much of the demand for tag management originate from the analytics function within an organization. These partnerships are a natural extension of our growth and underscores the increasing need for tag management and data distribution solutions like BrightTag ONE.”
BrightTag’s announcement includes strategic partnerships with the following partners:
- Blast Advanced Media is an analytics and marketing consulting company providing certified expertise to companies on everything from strategy to implementation. A talented and trained team (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Webtrends, and more) will work with your company to get the most out of working with BrightTag.
- Cardinal Path is one of the largest digital intelligence and measurement consulting firms in North America. The firm leverages its strategic partnerships with global leaders including Google and Adobe to provide its clients comprehensive consulting, training and global best practices in the fields of web analytics, usability testing, search engine marketing and optimization.
- The Encima Group (TEG) is a premier digital services and business solutions organization focused on enabling our clients’ success through game-changing analytics, business intelligence and operational excellence. The company arms its clients with coordinated analytics services that accelerate their sales and marketing strategies and help them realize significant efficiencies through unique and integrated marketing operations processes and best practices.
- Keystone Solutions is the fastest growing Digital Analytics and Optimization Consultancy in the country. Keystone Solutions provides comprehensive strategies, governance ecosystems, and digital analytics and optimization solutions to the largest and most complex Enterprise organizations. The goal of Keystone is to have its customers actively engage in becoming more relevant across every channel their audience participates in.
- Semphonic is the world’s leading independent web analytics company. Founded in 1997, the company has helped leading corporations, government agencies and non-profits achieve measurable improvement in the performance of their digital channel.
- WebHue is redefining the role of the analyst by democratizing data, building smart Big Data collection engines and focusing on actionable insights. A group of highly specialized data scientists, WebHue’s expertise lies in building and deploying intelligent enterprise analytics platforms using a number of cutting edge tools including BrightTag, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Google Analytics, Adometry, AudienceManager, Test & Target, DataMesh and more.
BrightTag is building a new technical foundation for the next generation of online marketing. The company helps marketers, web analysts and IT professionals make online data instantly useful in any web or mobile application, while solving fundamental privacy, data quality and site performance challenges. Traditional methods of connecting websites to marketing and analytics services rely on individual tags and pixels that create silos of data. The BrightTag ONE™ integration platform moves beyond tags by directly connecting sites to services in real time, eliminating barriers and speeding innovation. BrightTag’s clients include many of the world’s top brands and hundreds of online marketing and analytics providers continue to integrate their technology with BrightTag ONE.
Headquartered in Chicago, USA BrightTag is funded by Baird Venture Partners, New World Ventures, TomorrowVentures, EPIC Ventures and I2A Fund. BrightTag was named by VentureWire and an independent board of review at Dow Jones as one of the 50 most innovative technology companies of 2011 and a member of the FASTech50.
Originally published June 29, 2012