Industry’s first identity solution to unlock the customer journey while giving brands ownership of first-party profile data
CHICAGO – Signal, the global leader in cross-channel marketing technology, today launched the industry’s first customer identity management solution that helps marketers unlock the coveted single view of the customer on an always-on basis, while allowing brands to maintain control of profile data.
“Marketers’ ability to deliver true one-on-one marketing is limited to their ability to identify customers across channels and devices and unify fragmented engagement data,” said Mike Sands, Signal’s CEO. “Signal’s Unified Customer View solution enables marketers to understand the entire cross-channel customer journey and puts ownership of first-party data back in their hands where it belongs. Signal gives brands complete flexibility to call the shots in leveraging matched profiles, wherever and however they want.”
Global advertisers are already using the solution, including Kraft Foods Group.
“The ability to view the customer through a single lens enables critical measurement, optimization, efficiency and personalized use cases,” said Jason Niemi, Associate Director – Marketing Information Systems at Kraft Foods Group. “Signal Fuse is helping empower us to understand the panoramic customer journey.”
With Signal’s solution, marketers can drive broad insights and power key cross-channel use cases, including measurement/attribution, media targeting, content personalization and ad message customization. The solution streamlines and simplifies data gathering and offers an improvement on existing “single view” solutions by delivering the following benefits:
- A true 360-degree view of the customer journey spanning the range of online and offline channels and touchpoints: web, mobile apps, email, ads, CRM systems, point of sale and more.
- A portable, unified data set that clients own, control and can utilize with any technology or vendor across the ecosystem.
- An always-on identity solution via a 24/7 data stream delivered to any measurement or activation endpoint.
- Customer-level matching for complete, accurate insights.
- Ability to take action on profiles in real time across measurement, activation and media channels.
The solution leverages the following capabilities of the Signal Fuse Open Data Platform:
- Enterprise Data Layer – Collects 100% of a brand’s customer engagement data across channels and devices in real-time and aggregates it into a centralized hub.
- Enterprise Identity Layer – Matches fragmented consumer profiles.
- Real-time Data Availability – Lets marketers easily distribute their data in real-time to any desired analytics, marketing, or media endpoint.
“Signal’s patented technology was expressly built for the realities of cross-channel, cross-device marketing,” said Marc Kiven, Founder and Chief Revenue Officer. “Our Fuse platform empowers marketers to overcome technology integration barriers. Only Fuse provides marketers with a universal data layer that is the key to building rich, accurate profiles through a unified data set that they own and will create value across the enterprise.”
Signal is the global leader in real-time, cross-channel marketing technology. Signal’s Fuse Open Data Platform helps marketers collect data from any offline or online source, synchronize that data across all consumer touch points, and deliver it to any marketing or analytics endpoint – all in real time. The platform is ecosystem-neutral and helps data and marketing technologies work better together, driving increased engagement, loyalty, and conversions.
Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. Our platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Originally published February 10, 2015